Friday, May 21, 2010

Dolly's sixth entry; or, brownies and a job hunt.

Readers, non-existent or not, help me. I'm going insane. I've been searching for a job for hours and there's nothing out there. ,k,cikdxjhzxjkcjkxz.kz

Alright, I'm done complaining. On to the blog.

I woke at noon today; sadly, I'm proud of myself for that. I was up late last night with my friend Felicity applying for jobs. . . and indoctrinating her. Well, attempting to anyways. She didn't know who Draco Malfoy is, and that's unacceptable. So I loaded up Philosopher's Stone on one of the trusty sites I use to watch movies online and had her watch it with me.

I think she fell asleep right after the sorting. -_- Oh well, we can't all be magical, I suppose.

It was nice to see her again, though. It'd been way too long. She goes to university hours away from where we both grew up, and although we talk online some, we don't talk nearly enough. So it goes when you graduate from high school, I suppose.

I currently have brownies in the oven; I forgot to add the oil until it was already mixed (I was wondering why it was so hard to stir. . . ), but it seemed to mix fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brownies out and cooling, and I'm licking the bowl. Just one of the many benefits of being the cook, right? Well, baker, I guess.

I really don't have anything to to talk about. I'm trying to write up a resume for my application for the thrift store across the street from the Nest. It'd be so amazing if I could get that job, it's so close by.

That's pretty much it. I suppose I'll go write that resume now. . . and maybe have a brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment