Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dolly's eighth entry; or, what's a reasonable hour, anyway?

Hello readers. :] I'm beginning to think that you actually exist; my hit count is up past 120. Not incredible, but I'm positive that I haven't clicked on my own blog 120 times, so it must be someone else. <3>

Nothing particularly fun or blog-worthy has happened yet today, except for the fact that I fail at waking up at a decent hour. . . which I've decided is 11 am. Right before noon, but not so early that I want to die. Most of the time. I woke up at 11 yesterday and was tired allll day, and couldn't wait to get into bed. I finally got into bed. . . not tired. So I went upstairs, got a hot cup of Yogi Calming tea and some toast and preserves; what better way to fall asleep than tea, carbs and Prisoner of Azkaban? Still nothing. I finally drifted off around 3, and woke up at quarter to 4. -_- Then I couldn't get back to sleep. . . Blah. Lots of tossing and turning later, I woke up at one this afternoon. Oh well.

I'm going to Mr. C's house when he gets off work, so probably around dinner time. I'm excited, I haven't been there in forever. I miss his kittens. <3>
I'll be at his house until Friday morning, when he's taking me to the Nest before work. Aaaand I'll be there until my dad can come get me. I'm excited, I love being at the Nest, and it's weird to be online without sitting next to Erin, commenting aloud on what we're both doing on the internet. Oh, technology.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the thrift store in Hogsmeade that I applied to. I'm starting to lose hope. It'd be such a good job. . . it's literally yards away from the Nest, and the ad said up to 30 hours a week. I could use that money.

OH, speaking of money. I've earned $.01 through Adsense on this blog. You guys need to click here more often. The more of you that view the ads, the more money I get. Not to use you for money or anything. :D I'm just super broke.

That's it for now, I think. I'm sure there'll be another update soon, though maybe not until I'm at the Nest.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Mr. C C that I said hullo! I miss his super hugs. :'[

    & I miss you. A lot. Buh.

    ReplyDelete